Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Compendium Of Curiosities

Hello friends!
Today I wanted to show this wonderful new book I recently purchased.

Tim Holtz is the creater of my favorite crafty supplies including Distress ink which I use all the time!
As soon as I saw this book for sale on his blog I knew I had to have it! I was beyond excited when I received my book and it was personally signed by Tim!!!

This book shows many of my favorite techniques, a few that I have used when sharing my tag tutorials.


This book shows how to create so many neat effects!


At the Scrapbook store where I work, we received our shipment of new Tim Holtz Distress ink colors today! Yippee! With colors like Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass how could I not be inspired? Look for new tag tutorials to be on the blog soon!
Wishing you an inspiring day, Lindsey

10 comments:

wig4usc said...

I got one too and also have it signed by Tim, how exciting, isn't it??? Enjoy!

Anne Fannie said...

Hi girls,
I haven't seen this book. I love their inks and use them daily! How exciting to have one of his books and its personally signed!
~Ann

Irma said...

Hi girls,

This is soooooo nice and personally signed WAUW!!!!

Have a nice weekend greetings from Irmaxxx
from the Netherlands

Anonymous said...

Yay! How exciting! ♥

Cora said...

Ok...lets see what your creative juices produce!! Get your craft on........

Blessings to ya!

Elyse said...

super cool!

xo
elyse

KatCollects said...

It looks like a fun book, wishing you both a wonderful Sunday.
Hugs,
Kathy

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Lindsey:
Beautiful card, beautiful book and beautiful new ink colors! Thanks so much for sharing them today.
Hugs to you and Twyla!
xoxo
Donna

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How awesome! The book is wonderful and signed! WOW! ♥

Shopgirl said...

I want one too! Hugs, Mary