Thursday, July 14, 2011

Join Us!!!!

Hello friends!
We are announcing our next ATC Blog Hop!
The theme?

Wizard of Oz!

 August will be the 72nd anniversary of the release of the movie, so we decided that it would be the perfect theme for our next ATC Blog Hop!
If you wish to join us, add this button to your sidebar and create an ATC which stands for Artist Trading Card. It's a card that measures 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.
Decorate it in an OZ theme and link up with us on Friday, August 19.
Create one or as many as you like!




Here is a couple of ATC cards Lindsey created to inspire you.




You could make your ATC about your love of the movie or the books!
Find Oz images to print online, draw your own Oz images, find cheap OZ books at your local thrift store, Michaels carries a Wizard of Oz paper pad or Graphic 45 carries a cute Oz themed scrapbook paper line. Crafty Secrets carries an Oz stamp set.
Whatever you want!




If you want more Oz inspiration, click here to see the Wizard Of Oz Gala Blog party we hosted in 2009.






So please join us Friday, August 19 for a fun Blog Hop!!!!!!


Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey and Twyla


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Wizard of Oz was an event in our home. My Daddy would plan the time to watch it & we would all be thrilled with the flying monkeys no matter how often we saw it!!
Have a Great Day!
Marilyn

Ronda Liebert said...

Okay, I'm a newbie. How do I put that on my sidebar? Thanks.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Looks wonderful! Sorry I haven't been around much; we've spent the entire summer so far working on the new house business (just the business end of it)! Next will be the fun part of getting settled. Don't worry...I'll be back soon!
Big hugs!
Coralie

Rizzi said...

what a great idea, i am very tempted to make an atc.......take care, rizzi

Savories of life said...

I was thinking you could give away a wash cloth in exchange for me blogging abotu you and the winner would e-mail you and you would send prize. Let me knwo by Saturday by leaving your e-mail address on my blog.

Jorgelina said...

The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies.
Great idea.
Participate!

Dawn @ alteredartists said...

I am joining in on this one! Are you trading the actual cards or just via blogs? fun!

SueLovesCherries said...

I'm definitely joining in! As soon as I read about it, an idea popped into my head - can't wait!

My childhood memory of Oz was that 5 out of the 6 of us (#6 came 10 years later!)would line up at the coffee table, sitting on the floor, eating cheeseburgers while watching. Wasn't it terrifying back then? LOL!

Nicole Blean said...

I love it! When I was 4, I seriously thought I was Dorothy. Great Wizard of Oz idea--too cool!!!

Karla said...

I am in!!!How exciting! Love the Wizard of Oz! :)

-Karla

www.dreamaginarius.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

شراء اثاث مستعمل
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالطائف
شركة تنظيف شقق بالطائف
شركة تنظيف بالطائف
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالطائف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالطائف