Thursday, May 22, 2008

We've been tagged!

Were so excited to be tagged! We have been tagged by Barbara of Oodles and oodles !
This is the first time! It will be a little harder for me but I can do most.

So here are the questions:
1.what was I doing ten years ago?
Well I would have been nine years old and in fourth grade. I loved construction paper and glitter and any type of art supplies I could get! I was a Lisa Frank fan.
I guess I have always had a love for crafts.

2.five things on my to do list today:
1. Work on the parasol and paper swap
2. Take pictures for a blog post
3. Add more blogs to my favorites list
4. Tidy up my craft area
5. Find homes for my latest thrift store goodies

3.snacks I enjoy:
Sweets of any kind. Mostly Cookies! I love potato chips but try not to indulge in those very often.

4. things I would do if I was a billionaire:
I would love to support breast cancer research. I can only imagine how I could help if I were a billionare!
Visit England. See Liverpool,The birthplace of The Beatles!
Buy lots of Coach purses!
Own a huge vintage crafty boutique!

5.five places I have lived.
Okay now this one is the hardest for me!
I have lived in Buffalo, MO and now Springfield, MO.
That's it!

Now on to Twyla (Mom's)
So here are the questions:
1.what was i doing ten years ago?
I had just lost 100 lbs and was working at a weight loss center.

2.five things on my to do list today:
1. Like to quit job
2. Knit
3. Crochet
4. Cross stitch
5. Johnny Depp

3.snacks i enjoy:
Cookies - any kind

4. things i would do if i was a billionaire:
Travel all over the world.
Have a home in Monaco.
Own lots of Coach purses.
Help people.

5.five places i have lived.
N. Spfd,MO
Germany for a year
S. Spfd,MO
Buffalo,MO
N. Spfd,MO

Thank you so much Barbara for tagging us!
Happy Thursday, Lindsey and Twyla

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You guys are good! You got done before I did! Lindsey, I am easily old enough to be your mom ... I thought that might be the case!