Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May first



I hadn't planned on posting again today but after going to a book sale today I had to share this. As I was looking at a children's book of Mother Goose rhymes I happened upon this page. I can't believe the coincidence that today of all days I would find it.


I also managed to find a few pictures of me and my brother's toys when we were little. We use to have lots of little golden books and I loved playing with my little kitchen while my brother played with the workshop.




Thank you for all the wonderful comments we recieved today!
Lindsey and Twyla

5 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

Happy May 1st to you too. And lovely toys and pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy May to you !
Thank you for your comment on my blog.
I enjoyed all your toys in your party post and in this post. Your dolls are adorable.
Thanks for sharing all!

Jessi Nagy said...

so so cute!
what a great poem.
love the extra pics too.
thanks for playing.
oxoox,
jessi

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Thanks for your comment!

My CPK dolls came with those names... otherwise they would've been called Charlie... for some reason all my dolls were called that!

Victoria xx

Bethany said...

Love the pics of you (how cute) and oh wow!! were you and your brother ever neat!! Love the organization :)