Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine Tags

Hello friends!
A super sweet valentine to share with you today!



I have been making tags lately that were inspired by Tim Holtz and his inking techniques.
This snowman tag has a cool technique I learned from Tim which was to take a piece of plastic packaging and cut into a tag shape, emboss it with a snowflake embossing folder to create a lovely snowy effect.
So fun!





This cute little cowboy valentine just barely fit on the tag!
 Isn't he sweet?





Both tags are now listed here in our etsy shop!

Wishing you all a lovely Saturday, Lindsey

11 comments:

rhr-ozgrkdn said...

Little cowboy is very nice.:))Sunny days:))

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That squeeze box is adorable!! cute tags, Lindsey! Snowmen and cowboys! I have a soft spot for both of them. ♥

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Ladies,

Absolutely adorable. I've got a class I teach on distress techniques that I learned from Tim. I just love his products, especially the inks and crackle paints, and use them all the time.

Hugs,
Meri

Laura said...

We love the Valentines cards and the tags! They are adorable!
Laura and Michele

Cindy said...

Great tags! I have been making tags too - they are addictive!

Home and Heart said...

Darling, as always!!!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

So nice to meet the both of you! What a great mother daughter team you make.. Your work is just beautiful! Thank you for following my blog. I am now a follower of yours and will be back often.
Enjoy your weekend
Warm regards,
Penny

Nan said...

Love your sweet Valentines and tags.

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

Now I'm picking through the trash looking for plastic to emboss!!

These are CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

It's fun to visit and see what great things you have learned and share with us!
Happy weekend.
Warmly,
deb

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Lindsey Sweetie...
A beautiful share. I love this little snowman, he is so darn cute. Makes you want to pick him up and take him home. How wonderful to actually learn from Tim Holtz himself. Does it get any better than that?

A beautiful share and thank you for doing just that. I love it when you do.

Many hugs and much love, Sherry