Thursday, January 13, 2011

Valentine Tags

Hello friends!
I have been having fun this week,
creating with my vintage valentine images!
 All the images I use have been reprinted on heavy cardstock.

I just love this little clock valentine!
He was so much fun to use for a tag!



I love creating tags!
They are fun for trying out new techniques and using a new product.
Much like ATC cards, they are fun and easy!





Both the polka dot brads on the tag above,
 and the cute little button brads that are featured at the bottom of this tag can be found at Hobby Lobby.
 I love using them!
They are such a great way to add dimension to any project!





Both tags are now in the etsy shop!

I wish you fun and crafty day, Lindsey

17 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Adorable tags!!! Hugs, Maryjane

SparkleFarkel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SparkleFarkel said...

Valentine elephants! They're the best!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So sweet! My husband is away on a business trip. The weekend begins this afternoon. I haven't been able to craft in the past couple of weeks since back to school so there is no time like the present. I'm inspired! Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

Hearts Turned said...

So adorable, Lindsey! Your work is always just perfectly charming in every way, my friend!

Wishing you and Twyla a most wonderful day!

Julie

Laura said...

Very cute! We love the elephant!
Laura and Michele

Anonymous said...

Button brads! What a great idea! I love my polka dot brads but yours are smaller than mine.

These tags are super cute, Lindsey! I just realized that this is the third Valentines day that I've been blogging with you and your mom! ♥

Pellie / Penny said...

Very, Very Cute tags.

Hugs,
Penny

Scrap for Joy said...

Your work just keeps getting cuter and cuter! You really do need to be a permanent member of a design team.
Joyce

Unknown said...

One word...CUTE!

*❀* said...

cute! you have some lovely creations here x

warmest wishes

millie

Claudia said...

Such cute tags!

xo
Claudia

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Cute tags, Lindsey!
Warmly,
deb

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Awwww!

I've been like obsessed with my art room lately. Maybe it's being stuck inside that's doing it, but I'm not complaining!

Anonymous said...

These tags are so cute! I love the clock - and the elephant - I just love them!

Ann Summerville said...

These are beautiful.
Ann

Sandy Ang said...

Just adorable these tags ! The candy colours are perfect for valentine's