Friday, January 7, 2011

My Creative Space

Hello friends and welcome to my creative space!
This is my scrap table where I design and create!
Every Friday I want to share with you what I am currently working on.
This week instead of the usual chaotic pile of paper scraps and embellishments, I am collecting Valentine goodies to start using.



To get into the mind set for Valentines Day, I go through all of my stuff pulling out things from last year and what might go with the theme I want this year. The fun part is going through my vintage Valentine's, picking out which ones I want to use. I have hundreds of cute cards, which we will start sharing with you as Valentine's Day draws closer.


 


I hope you enjoyed seeing what items are inspiring me right now!
But don't expect to see my space looking this clean next week!!
 It will be a pile of paper scraps, glue and stickers!

Wishing you all a crafty day, Lindsey

P.S.
 If you see a product above that you would like to know more about,
 let me know and I will let you know the manufacturer and where you can find it!

13 comments:

Home and Heart said...

You have such pretty stuff, and I don't know if I have ever mentioned how JEALOUS :-) I am of your craft room!!

Theresa said...

Love all of your pretties! Can't wait to see what you ladies create:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lindsey! Oh those modern homemaker papers look so cute! Wish they sold that at my Michaels! well, I know that whatever you make will be adorable!

My main craft table has 2 projects and Christmas presents sitting on it- oh and maybe a cat, too!! I need to clean up in there. ♥

Simply Shelley said...

Have fun...can't wait to see what you create...blessings

Anonymous said...

I craft and create like you. I start with the prettiest collection of stuff all neat and organized but once I get going it spreads into heaps real fast. Where did you find those flowers?

Marta said...

Perfect table for perfect scrappers !!!
Besos from Spain
PS.- Looking forward to seeing what you're preparing for these next days ;O)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Lindsey,
It would be so much FUN making Valentines with you!
Looking forward to seeing your ideas, that I may copy!! LOL
Warmly,
deb :)

April C said...

I love all the stuff you have on your craft table. Looks like you will be creating some super cute stuff in the coming weeks.

You've probably already answered this before but where do you find all your vintage Valentines and Christmas cards from?

Happy Friday!

Ree said...

You always have the most GORGEOUS craft supplies! Coming here is like eating candy!!!

Xoxoxxx Ree

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

Where did you get the "modern homemaker" scrapbook pad?

Thanks, Katharine

Angela said...

I'd like to know where to find those victorian children stickers/paper on the right. Are they Crafty Secrets?

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Such fun! I wish I had a crafty space... someday!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Beedeebabee said...

Happy New Year to you and your mom, Lindsey!...I'm sure you'll make the most adorable valentine goodies with those pretty supplies!...Wishing you many wonderful blessings in 2011! xo Paulette