Friday, January 16, 2009

Vintage Valentine and My Addiction

Today's Valentine





Mom and I had the day off so we went to Marshalls. I try not to go too often as everything is so tempting.

Shame on myself! I have a very bad addiction. I have since I was very young and today I gave in to it again. I bought a comforter. I love comforters and throws. The colors and patterns are always so lovely! I have so many but couldn't part with a one! I love them all!
So today I let myself walk over to the comforter section and there by itself on the bottom shelf was an adorable pink and green strawberry Hello Kitty comforter! I was in love!





It just had to come home with me when I saw the matching sheets!





Then on my way out I spotted this little child's Hello Kitty sewing machine! It will be just perfect for adding sewed details on my paper projects!





I wish you all a wonderful weekend, Lindsey

14 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute Lindsey. Keep in mind that your addiction could be much worse. Yours is a good one!!

Suzie Button said...

Lindsey, I have several "addictions" myself! I understand your "joy" and "pain" of going to certain stores and not being able to help yourself! Too cute! Suzie

KatCollects said...

Sweet Valentine. And I love Marshall's it is my favorite department store. You can find things there you don't find anywhere else and at such good prices. I hope your Mom found something wonderful too : )
Hugs,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

So cute! They needed to come home with you.

Anonymous said...

Mornin', Lindsey girl! What a cute valentine AND comforter! The only problem I could see with being addicted to comforters is STORAGE space! :>

Sherry said...

How could you pass up such a cute bed set?!?!? You really had to get it!

Stay warm in your new comforter!
Sherry

Lindsay-ann said...

Another great valentine Lindsey. All the Hello Kitty things are gorgeous. Glad you enjoyed your shopping trip.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay

Sweetina said...

EEE!!! I love your Hello Kitty Bedding!!! I would have done the same..i mean there is no way you can leave something as adorable aas that in the store!
And the sewing machine!!!
I wish I'd seen that..I just bought a Singer Pixie sewing machine for crafting..but it's lilac/purple!
Adorable but Not Pink!
HAve fun flea marketing today...wish I could join you Girls!
hugs
Tina

Heidi Ann said...

I am seriously loving your Hello Kitty sewing machine! How completely adorable.

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

More Hello Kitty goodness... the sewing machine is fantastic and I would love to snuggle down in them sheets!

Victoria xx

Unknown said...

Oh, fun!!! I love the hello kitty stuff. I have an addiction or two, myself...sigh! :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

That is sooo cute! I have a comforter/quilt "thing" too, but I guess it's good, living here in the northland you often grab a quilt as soon as you sit down to watch the TV or movies, lol. Love your little sewing machine too...just darling!
Smiles, Karen

Pearl said...

Such an abundance of PINK CUTEness! I like how the lil boy on your Valentine is "Good" ... and then you said how "Bad" you were about your shopping addiction... tee~heeee! I think your addiction is just fine, and that you're a Good-Girl... Santa agreed! Thanks for sharing... God bless...

~hugs 'n prayers~

Pearl

Paula Clare said...

SO SEW (lol) CUTE! I love the adorable valentines and the Hello Kitty goodies...What wonderful treasures! Our flea markets don't have anything so grand! Lucky ducky!

Thanks for sharing the treasure valentines with us...I especially LOVE the little doggie ones!