Saturday, July 5, 2008

Last weekend's flea finds

Here is what I found last Saturday at our local flea markets.
I love the transfers! I have never seen any quite like that. I didn't know McCall's made transfers.
And I can't resist the vintage cards! I am really getting quite a collection!

Cherry appliques. They are orange cherries but still cute!


I adore this potholder. It's reversible and so sweet!

I love all the colors in this party plate!

Hope you enjoyed seeing What I found!

Happy Saturday, Lindsey and Twyla

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your yard sale finds! Orange cherries - who would have thought! The potholder is adorable! Hugs, Patti

Anonymous said...

Great finds. We like that. Have a great Sunday.

Knot Garden said...

You found some treasures there! The orange cherries are so cute and different, and I LOVE the potholder.

Barbara said...

The transfers are great! I've never seen ones like that before. No wonder the plates were never used ... they were just too cute.

cd&m said...

Super finds.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

yay for yor new treasures!

guess what? I was thinking on sending you a pendant with a collaged John and Yoko, can you email me yor address? please???
yes??!!!
Yay!!!!