Tuesday, July 8, 2008

If you came to see Twyla Tuesdays then scroll down to the last post!




I just wanted to pop in and tell you about a contest I am entered in. It is a monthly contest by Gail Schmidt on her new blog Mind Wide Open. This is the first of many wonderful contests! I found out about it the night before I left for Nashville but I managed to make a small wall hanging to enter. I definitely made it more simple than the others. I wanted the image to be the main focus. So not a lot of bells and whistles!







I was amazed at all of the beautiful creations that were entered!

Please go and see all of these amazing artist's creation's and vote for your favorite!

Happy Tuesday, Lindsey

2 comments:

Kathryn Costa said...

Some of my best collages use only a few elements ~ less is definitely more. Great job on this wall hanging.

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Lyndsey,
Your entry does make the photo just pop. Love the simple, but definitely great entry.
Bonnie