Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A beautiful Day


It's finally starting to feel like spring! I am feeling so inspired right now listening to the birds sing, smelling the fresh air.
I have to admit I spent all day at work thinking about what I am going to come up with for the pirate soiree.
We have so much pirate stuff we've collected and now I feel so motivated to get in and create with it. I can't wait for May third.

If you haven't seen the May issue of Romantic Homes yet you need to. It's a beautiful issue. I love the article on decorating your kitchen with aprons.

I spotted this vintage embroidery book at our local quilt shop and could not leave without it. I love all the images. There so adorable. I hope I can learn to to embroidery such beautiful things someday.

I made these two wall hangings last night.


Have a bright and shiny day, Lindsey

No comments: