Sunday, June 9, 2013

Vintage Irmi Nursery Lamp

 
Hello friends!
Last weekend I found an adorable new Irmi to add to my collection! 
 
 
A pastel colored barn scene with a boy and girl. I love this one. Irmi also known as Nursery Originals or Nursery Plastics. Irmi made these beautiful lamps and other nursery items in a wide range of colors but the pastel ones always pull a little bit more at my heart strings.
 
 
I love the hand painted details on these sweet wooden pieces.
 

 
This lamp has a little fabric piece where the door to the barn should be.
 It has a little light socket there so that the lamp doubles as a night light.




 Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey
 
 

Pin It

7 comments:

Patti said...

Soooo cute! I just love these little lamps, and I am so happy that you collect them. Someday...I hope...I find one!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Great add to your collection, Lindsey!

I'll have to go look on my pinterest Irmi board and see if this one is there!

Theresa said...

Beautiful:) Have a blessed week, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I *do* have that one on my board! :)

Beedeebabee said...

Twyla, whenever I see this adorable stuff I think of you! This is such a cute piece. xo

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So cute!! Happy new week! xo Holly

Victorian1885 said...

So cute!! Have a good week.

Wanda