Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Victorian House

 
Hello lovely ladies!
I was looking through pictures that I have
taken on some of my travels around Missouri.
 
I thought you might enjoy seeing this very ornate
Victorian home in Plattsburg.  It was built in the 1890's
and has a walnut spiral staircase that leads to the cupola.
 
This is just one of the many quaint Victorians in this
historic town.  They also have 7 churches that are over
100 years old! 
 
Sure would be awesome to live in a house like this!
 
 
"I can do all things through Christ who
strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13
 
Have a wonderful day!
Love, Twyla
 

Pin It

3 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Oh my... what a beautiful Home!

Unknown said...

Wow I would love to see the inside of that house! I love Victorian homes! Thanks for posting the picture.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Oh how beautiful! I'll have to visit for sure, now.