Saturday, June 22, 2013

Insired Sunday

 
 
Hello everyone!
It's been awhile since I posted.
Lindsey has been very sick, but is starting
to feel much better now.
 
 
I am happy to join Inspired Sunday again this week.
Be sure to check out the other beautiful churches
featured there!
 


With it's unusual shape and interesting steeple, I
couldn't help but stop and snap a picture of
this beautiful church. 
 
It is located in northern Missouri.




"I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have
my being." - Psalm 104:33
 
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Twyla
 

Pin It

14 comments:

Betsy said...

I like this one. The spires and arched windows, a nice looking church.
betsy

Protector of Vintage said...

So sorry to hear Lindsey has been ill!

Bruce Clark said...

Definitely a unique design and it seems very large.

Jan n Jer said...

Love the shaped of the windows...nice shot1

Happy@Home said...

Twyla,
I am sorry to hear that Lindsey has been sick. Glad to hear that she is now feeling much better.
The church shot is so pretty with the blue sky backdrop.
Hugs to Lindsey and you too.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

very unique & loving the small shape or size. great find. ( :

Anonymous said...

So good to hear she is on the mend.
The church is beautiful !!

RedPat said...

Very unusual! Love the spire.

don said...

A distinctive church with a notable roof line. Excellent church to find and shoot.

Simply Shelley said...

What a beautiful church. I got my package....thank you so very much Twyla...sure made my day. You are a blessing indeed! I needed those house shoes...wore my last pair plum out :)
Blessings...blessings dear friend

Sally in WA said...

That is one unique church! Thanks for sharing it in InSPIREd Sunday!

Glad to hear Lindsey is feeling better.

A Candle to Read By said...

Lovely picture! So sorry to hear that Lindsey has been ill. Glad she is on the mend and wishing God's blessings to both of you!

sunny said...

I love old churches! We photographed a couple on our recent trip to the Finger Lakes. One had an incredibly high, narrow spire!

Fireflies & Bumblebees said...

I love reading your posts. The churches are just perfect each & every one of them!!

I love the Bible verses too!!

Happy 4th,
Shana