Sunday, April 3, 2011

Antique Shopping


Hello friends!
We spent yesterday afternoon going through
 one of our favorite antique malls!
I was excited to find this adorable Easter card and I wanted to share it with you now, so that you could use it for your Easter crafting.




I love it when the inside is just as detailed as the front!





My favorite treasure of the day was of this beautiful figurine. When I saw she had a poodle in her arms I knew it had to come home with me!





Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Thanks for the card, I WILL use this one in my Easter cards:) Love the little figurine... PRECIOUS! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Glad y'all had a good day, Lindsey! The yellow in that dress is juuuuust perfect! ♥

Hearts Turned said...

What lovely, Springy finds! So glad you can spend the day together doing things you love--would just love to spend the day antiquing with my Mom!

Hope your weekend is beautiful!

Julie

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Ladies,

Lindsey that figurine is adorable, I would have gotten it, too! I've picked up so many figurines lately for the luncheon coming up.....I'm gonna' have to get rid of them afterwards.....I'll check in and see if you want any.

Hugs,
Meri

KatCollects said...

Wishing you both a beautiful week!
Hugs,
Kathy

Unknown said...

Hey Lindsey...Hi Twyla!
Thanks for the card..too cute. That little figurine is so pretty.

Heidi Ann said...

That card is completely adorable, and the little lady is very lovely indeed.

spencer shopping said...

Excellent, Informative blog… i agree with your post and thanks for giving information.....