Saturday, December 6, 2008


One of the nicest things about blogging is meeting the sweet people that make the world such a nice place to live. One of those people is Jill of Bittersweet and the Little Soap Company. She is one of those inspiring women that give so unselfishly of herself and her craft. I start most every morning with Jill as she blogs almost daily and she always leaves me with sweet inspiration to carry through the day.



Lindsey and I were the lucky recipients of a Christmas package from Jill. I never opened a package before that smelled so good! The soaps smell unbelievably good. Tucked inside sweet little bags were her lip balm that, honestly, is the Best I have ever tried!



I immediately had to try out the soap, the fragrance lingered throughout the evening and my skin felt so soft. I am hooked. I don’t ever want to use any other soap again.


She sent Lavender Liniment with eucalyptus. I have allergies that generally keep me stuffed up in the winter. I have been spreading this on my chest at night and it is so soothing and comforting.



She even included some sweet images for us to play with. I can’t thank Jill enough for delighting us in such a luxurious way.


If you are stumped for presents for anyone on your gift list, I’d recommend you stop by Jill’s Bittersweet and the Little Soap Company to pick up some very affordable luxuries that will surely be appreciated.

Thank you, Jill.
Enjoy caring and sharing the holidays.

Happily, Twyla 00 (Two hugs are better than one)

11 comments:

Holly said...

Home made soaps, lotions and potions are the best! Love that little blue bird image!

~ Hearts ~

Alexandra MacVean said...

Congratulations, Jan! You're well deserving of the little package. I'm thankful that I have met several wonderful people like you here in the blog world.

Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

PS I posted a new song/video of me sining a Christmas song!

*hugs*

Lindsay-ann said...

Your Christmas package from Jill looks wonderful. I love homemade soaps like those so I will have to check out her shop. I agree about blogging being great for meeting many kind and thoughtful people. I am thankful to blogland for connecting me to you both.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay

Femin Susan said...

Hi………
Absolutely fantastic post! Good job!
Great! Keep writing…….
Good week……… Welcome to my blog…….

Merry Christmas and happy New year.

KatCollects said...

Your Christmas package is so sweet, you and Lindsey both deserve it : ) I am behind reading blogs so trying to catch up. Thank you so much for the sweet email.
Hugs,
Kathy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HiTwyla,
I also love that little bird, all fluffed up, very sweet:)
How fun to receive a packaage of treasures and that smell good also:)
Talk to you later:)
Merry Christmas.
Deb

Eggs In My Pocket said...

I love your blog and I love the fact that you are a mother and daughter team! How sweet is that? {: blessings, Kathleen

Holly said...

Guess what, Twyla? It's time for me to wash my slippers (because nobody will mop around here!) but I don't want to wash them because I'd miss them while they're away! life is full of so many dilema's!

~ Hearts ~

Alexandra MacVean said...

Happy Monday, Twyla...I hope you had a good one! :)

The Little Miss said...

that is super nice! I love the vintage images...Im a freak about anything vintage...just love it!~

Stacey said...

What a sweet package for some sweet girls! I've missed you while I've been out of town!!