Hope everyone is having a nice Thursday.
Sherry is having a blogiversary party and has been posting games and questionare's that party guests can share on their blogs.
This one is all about shopping. That is a subject that I can talk about because I do it all the time. I do believe that people who say that money can't buy happiness just don't know where to shop!
1. Where is your favorite place to shop? From my bank statement, I would have to say it must be Wal-Mart. They get most of my money. My favorite places to shop though are flea markets because you never know what treasure you will find. Although, the same might be said of TJ Maxx and Marshall's, I love those too!
2. Would you rather shop on-line or in the stores? My internet shopping experiences are pretty much limited to ebay. I have been a member since 2000 and have a positive feedback of 430! We are starting to purchase a bit on etsy and hope to more with the holiday season coming up. Most of all, there's nothing like picking up something you love and walking out of the store with it!
3. If you needed new undergarments, but you saw something that you didn’t really need, but just wanted, which would you buy? You're asking someone who wore a nursing bra for 10 years! Always, always the luxury before the need!
4. What really annoys you about other shoppers? People who stand in front of what I'm trying to get to or ones who are walking around with something I would have bought if I had gotten there first!
5. Have you ever got up to the checkout stand and had a ton of stuff in your cart and after they rang everything up you realized you didn’t have your money, check book, debit card, or credit cards? No, can't say that's ever happened. For one thing, I never stuff my cart full. I may go back 2 or 3 days and spend $30 at a time, but never spend large amounts at a time. I'm funny that way.
6. If you buy something that isn’t necessary or something just for fun do you feel like you have to justify it to yourself or your partner? No, I don't really justify it to myself. Just wanting it is enough for me and I don't tell my husband!
7. Do you hide those unnecessary things for awhile and then later claim you’ve had them for a long time? Yes! We always hide things from my husband. It's not even that he would mind so much, it's just that we feel he doesn't need to know everything we have. He's not very observant anyway.
Please visit Sherry to see the others who participated and to check out the other party posts.
My son enjoys watching Lindsey and I putting together our blog posts. He has put together some vignettes and taken pictures for our blog that I always call 'filler' pictures. He gets the credit for the vignettes and pictures on this post. He bought me those cute little purple cows just because he thought they were so cute and I needed them. My children have obviously picked up my shopping habits.
Wishing you much happiness! Twyla