Saturday, September 27, 2008

Halloween swaps and a party


Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist is hosting a Halloween blog party on
October 18th. There is still plenty of time till the party so head on over to her blog and sign up!
I used the party as my excuse for buying more Halloween goodies today at Target! I love that store too much.
I have got some projects working for the party so it should be lots of fun.


I recently won a giveaway that Vanessa had. Meet Polly Pumpkin. She has a sad story. An evil witch turned her Father into a pumpkin! Doesn't she look sad and lonely?

She decided that the only way to get her Father back was to find a handsome prince to defeat the evil witch for her.

Polly is now headed to the ball in her pumpkin carriage in search of her prince!

Will she find her prince? Will he help her? Will he be able to defeat the witch or be turned into a pumpkin himself? Will Polly's Father be turned back or doomed to be a Thanksgiving pie? Stay tuned to this and more only here on Two Crazy Crafters!

***************************************************************************


Here are the goodies I received from Stephanie of Angelic Accents from the Four Sisters in a Cottage Halloween Swap. I love the glittered pumpkin and the cute beaker filled with candy! Also some cross stitched cuties and a beautiful tag! A package just full of Halloween goodies!

Here is what I sent her.

A pumpkin wand and black cat tussie mussie filled with with candy corn taffy.

A spooky collage!


Happy Halloween and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lindsey

14 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Great giveaway and swap goodies. I'm loving Halloween in blogland at the moment.

Can't wait to see what you found in Target, hopefully i should be shopping there myself in just over a weeks time!

Victoria x

Charmingdesigns said...

I just wanted to stop in and say Hi. I've seen your names around and haven't had a chance to stop by. Nice to meet you. Laurie

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Found you from Lisa and Alfies blog
I love your babies...I have one too:)
Wonderful,fun, Halloween goodies.

Just wanted to say HELLO~Sheri

Sherry said...

Great swap stuff Lindsey! I can't decide which one is my favorite, the wand, tussie mussie, collage?? There all great!

^ ^
*
~~~
Sherry

Lisa & Alfie said...

What! You are out shopping did I hear? Crack those knitting needles girl! Just kidding of course. I missed out on the swap. Hopefully next year as I need to really beef up my halloween inventory. I have been showing everyone pics of the pumpkins!
Lisa & Alfie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ~Pink Saturday~ comment! The lovely things you made for the swaps - they are just beautiful! And you are so lucky to have the doll from a ~Fanciful Twist~. I enjoy her blog so much. Hope you are having a great weekend.

KatCollects said...

Love the things you gave and received for the swap, so cute. I started to decorate my fireplace mantel today for Halloween. I am going to transorm the house a little more tomorrow. Congratulations on winning the giveaway!
Hugs,
Kathy

Alexandra MacVean said...

Congratulations! THe swap goodies are cute! :) You make Halloween fun.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Lindsey,
Oh can't wait to see what happens with "polly" too cute :)
Nice Halloween items that you gave for the swap..you're a talented one:)
I'm still waiting for my swap package from a swap..
What do you make for Thanksgiving?
Hope you have/had a good weekend.
Bye,
Deb :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Oh, yes...the tussie is my favorite
and the wand :)
Hugs,
Deb

Michele said...

Hi girls...Lindsey, you got some great stuff. I love your collage...too cute!

I love Target too..anywhere I can get decorations is a fun store!

Hugz,
Michele

Lindsay-ann said...

Thanks for showing the lovely things you received and the lovely things you sent for your halloween swaps. What fun.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Lindsey! So glad you like your treats from me ~ I had such fun making them & shopping for them for you.

I adore everything you gave me & will think of you each time I look at my adorable items!

I love your Polly & her cute pumpkin carriage!!

Big TX Hugs & Love,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Brian Briggs said...

Found you from Lisa and Alfies blog I love your babies...I have one too:) Wonderful,fun, Halloween goodies. Just wanted to say HELLO~Sheri