Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentine Crafting


Hello friends!
My first Valentine's card is done! I was using up scraps from Crate Paper's Paper Heart line to create the card. I just love the red and pink doily heart pattern!
I then colored in my newest Sugar Kissed Cottage Digi Stamp,
 called, Valentine Party Girl using Copic markers.
I tried out my new Jenni Bowlin Border punch that I showed in the last post. I love it!
 I am thinking of lots of fun ways to add whimsical touches to my projects.
I finished it off with a paper rose and cardstock leaves from a Martha Stewart punch.




Tomorrow is exactly one month from Valentines day!
Do you know what that means?
It's time to start sharing a vintage Valentine
 from our personal collection every day till Febuary 14!
Woohoo!
Lots of cuties to share this year along with a few ideas and tutorials to get you inspired!
Have a lovely day, Lindsey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can remember the 1950's Valentine's gotten at elementary school!!
Have a Great Day!
Marilyn

Betsy said...

Your valentine is so cute! You're right--I need to get out my vintage valentines to display and share. Have a good weekend!

Angela said...

Can't wait - have you heard of any Valentine's card/tag swaps yet?