Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Twyla on Tuesday

Hi friends!
I am continuing to share my antique finds with you today!
We had so much fun at the amazing antique mall.
It was a day to remember.
Love these silvered swing frames.
This one had such a unique pattern and the cute
picture was already in it!



I have mentioned before that I collect wall pockets.
I couldn't resist the sweetness of this simple little house.



Reminds me of the steep roofed cottages that I so adore.




This pretty little painted crock jug will join my other crocks.





Isn't it sweet?!





I hope you've enjoyed seeing the treasures that we found.
We so look forward to going back.
Wish it wasn't three hours away!

Have a beautiful Tuesday!
Twyla

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Sweet finds! Love the picture frame! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

I adore the wall pocket--how sweet!!

ImagiMeri said...

Hey Girlfriends,

Twyla those purchases are too sweet. I too, adore steep pitched roof cottages. Your jug is such an amazing hand painted job......I so wish I could paint like that. Thanks for sharing your treasures and thank you so much for posting my luncheon button......you're too sweet.

Love ya'
Meri

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Good morning again, Twyla!

Your little cottage is the perfect pink! I hope I can find something fun when I go antiquing today,too!

~~Carol~~ said...

Three hours is a long way to drive, but when you come home with such cute things like this, it seems worth it! That cottage is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time!

Cindy said...

That frame is really nice! And I also like the cottage. Great finds.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Wall pockets are so much fun and the little house one is darling!
Warmly,
deb