Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hello December!!!

  
Hello dear friends!
Can you believe it's December?
As fast as this year has gone, I have to admit I love it when it's time for the Christmas season. Here at the Two Crazy Crafter household we are still decorating with our new and old Christmas decor, but I wanted to go ahead and start sharing for the season!
This is the cover of my December Daily Album
 
 
If you've not heard of a December Daily, it's basically how it sounds. A mini album filled with pages and photos dedicated to every day of the month in December.
 

 
I'm a little behind on mine as I was waiting for some very cute retro themed papers to arrive, but I'll try and get caught up on it quickly. As long as I have my photos for every day of the month, I can go back and design the pages at any time.

 
This is my cover page. I am using the October Afternoon Very Merry December kit mixed in with items from my stash and I am enjoying every minute of it.
So the above photo shows it in it's page protector and below a close up.
This is my first time working with divided page protectors and I'm really excited to get into it.

I'll share more photos of my progress as well as more
Christmas Cheer this month here on the blog!
 
Wishing you a merry day, Lindsey
 

Pin It

9 comments:

Jill said...

A great start!! It woukd be great to do,but I knkw I woukd never keep up!

Theresa said...

What a wonderful idea and a beautiful book:) Love it! Have a blessed week dear friend, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness! Lindsey, I always love seeing your Christmas paper art!

I can't help but love that "Holly Jolly" button. :)

Unknown said...

Yes! Please keep them coming...I am doing my first one this year and I have OA Make it Merry collection as well as other vintage items....how did you do the cover???? I just adore your things Lindsey!

Vanessa said...

Love this!

Anonymous said...

every bit of it is so cute.. ! I love coming here esp. at Christmas!

Claire said...

ah so cute! I LOVE Christmas!! :)

Sharon said...

Love your book, I may try one next year. I just posted my Organizer made from your tutorial from last year, could not remember where it came from so have waited to post it this year.

Unknown said...

OK...I know I asked before, but how did you make the big Santa on the front? I have yet to do this...I am starting this month!