Saturday, November 23, 2013

Starting My Christmas Crafting!

 
Hello dear friends!
 
I had so much fun making this album. I love it when this time of year comes around and I can break out all my favorite Christmas supplies.
 

 
I shared a post a few days ago, showing you current Christmas scrapbook lines available. This line was in my top 3 favorites!
It's Bundled Up by Crate Paper.


 
This line has a ton of awesome embellishments that really made this album come together quickly. It has a flair of vintage but would work wonderful with current style as well.

 
Throughout the album I added gold glitter swirls and poinsettia flowers.


 
I added lots of dimension to this album with the chipboard, die cut and stitched die cut pieces.



 
This is my favorite time of year. I enjoy being able to be more whimsy and cute in my crafting. I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at it.

 
 
Have a beautiful day, Lindsey
 

Pin It

7 comments:

Theresa said...

It is beautiful Lindsey:) Have a blessed weekend, HUGS!

Unknown said...

Hi Twyla..Hi Lindsey,
Just popped in to say hello and catch up on what you all have been up to. Wow, it all looks great!

Anonymous said...

Your hand made album looks so awesome!!

Sherry from Alabama said...

How beautiful Lindsey! I love the retro look.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So beautiful!! Love how sweet all the details are!! :) Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving! xo Holly

retrorevival.biz said...

Really beautiful! You are so creative:)

vintage grey said...

So sweet and lovely! Love all the darling papers, especially that cute Santa! xo Heather