Monday, August 5, 2013

Barn Charm

 
 
Hello friends!
 
This week's barn is very different
from the one's I normally share.
I spotted this one sitting way up high
on a bluff and I zoomed in and got a shot.
 
At first it looked like a cute little face!
I am unsure if there is more 'barn' below
the area that was visible or if it is more of
a hanger style.  The ground appeared to slope
to the back so I would certainly love to have
been able to see it from the other side!
 
Be sure to drop by Tricia's to see more
Barn Charm!
 
 
"Give unto the Lord the glory due to His name;
Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness." - Psalm 29:2
 
Have a beautiful day!
Twyla
 

Pin It

12 comments:

Mari said...

It really does look like a cute little face! Nice find!
I really like that verse too.

Kaya said...

Beautiful little barn!!! It's really looks like a face! And a verse is beautiful also!



Rose said...

Makes me think of a puppy dog's face for sure.

Sonya @ Under the Desert Sky said...

It is a cute "face"! I wonder what the rest of the building looks like.

vintage grey said...

Oh, so pretty!! It reminds me of a meringue peak! ;) Happy sweet week Twyla!! xo Heather

Elaine said...

I'll bet if you view it from the other side there's a whole lot more barn there! It looks like the hill curves down towards the barn.

vivian said...

It looks like a happy little (or not so little really) barn!
We have a sweet little barn.. that is in desperate need of LOTS of repairs...
Happy Day!
xoxo
vivian

Karen Lakis said...

I love the way it sits up on that hill - and the sky is sooo pretty!

Theresa said...

Unique and beautiful:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Sherry from Alabama said...

That cute barn really has a personality. You must live in the middle of barn country! And each one is so unique.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I love that oval window! It does look like a face on this barn. Great find and shot!

Unknown said...

It really looked like a happy face at first glance, as if expecting you to take a picture of her beauty. Based on this picture, it seems this one is well-maintained as oppose to other barns I saw. Maybe it's still in use, hopefully. Anyway, just like you, I love the windows as well. Isn't it cool to have this kind of window in the attic?
Aldo Finney @ JacobSunRoom.com