Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Winter Time


Hello friends!
We hope you all had a lovely new years. I've still been trying to get back to normal from the flu that I had over Christmas. It's hard to get back into my routine.
I did made this little Winter Time themed album this week.  Not my usual vintage themed paper style, but I fell in love with the colors.


The paper line is called, Winter Frost and it's by We R Memory Keepers.
I mixed a few other bits and pieces from my stash to make this album sparkle.


Speaking of sparkle, I found these really pretty glitter swirls by Recollections at Michaels. I love how they make the album pop and they come in a variety of pretty colors.


I really enjoy making these albums. It's fun not to be constricted by paper choices that will only work with my photos. It's very freeing creatively to just grab what is most calling my name and play!


I'm also enjoying the fun new trend of washi tape! Oh the possibilities! So many color choices and styles. I love adding little strips here and there in my books!


Wishing you a wonderful day, Lindsey


Pin It

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Lovely creation! I sure hope you feel much better soon:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

vintage grey said...

So beautiful and I love all the grey with the pretty blues!! Have a crafty day! xo Heather