Saturday, December 15, 2012

Retro Chrismtas Mini Album


Hello friends!
I've been crafting with my favorite new Christmas paper line this week.
It's October Afternoon's Make It Merry collection. I just had to make an album or two with it this year!


I mixed in a lot of old christmas embellsihments from my stash with this line to make it a really full, busy retro style album!


This line had such cute images! The style that I love!


And just the perfect color combinations!


I loveChristmas crafting! It's so bright and cheerful!



Wishing you a merry day, Lindsey



Pin It

8 comments:

busymartha said...

I love this paper too! You really made it come to life!

Theresa said...

Oh Girls, this could be my favorite of all:) Have a blessed day dear friends, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Cute! So glad the paper companies know what we love! ♥

Laura said...

We love this style! Where do you find these paper collections? Michele and I are hoping to start scrapbooking We don't know where to go other than ACMOORE, JO ANNS Fabric and Michaels...I hope that collection is still available :)

Rose Garden Romantic said...

So cute! I have that paper line, too! One of my favorites! I used it to make and advent calendar for my boys this year!
Michelle xoxo

Nan said...

Oh gosh these are just so darling and fun I love them all.

usagypsy said...

Adorable! So adorable! I look forward to your projects and hope to make a few! Thanks for the eye candy!!

LovetoScrapLeslie said...

Stunning...every element on your pages compliment one another!
Eye candy!! Do you plan on putting in pictures? I noticed one of one your pages has a beautiful frame lined in green glitter. Did you attach this w/removable glue and later plan on adding pictures? I'm new to hybrid (mostly digital, but very curious on certain techniques). Your album couldn't be better!!