Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween.... in Wonderland?


Hello friends!
I've been going through my craft room this week, looking for things to get rid of when I spotted this Halloween layout.


I created this back in 2010 for a class and just tucked it away.


I was quite fond of this paper line! Graphic 45's Halloween in Wonderland. Such a unique take on Halloween!


It's fun to pull out older work and see how my style changes over the years.
I think most crafters like myself find that their work really evolves and changes with time.


I will always love distressing and inking though!!!!


Have a wonderful day, Lindsey

Pin It

7 comments:

vivian said...

I too love that line. I still have a few pieces left from last year. I had made a beautiful garland banner out of it.. but I do not know what I did with it. I must have given it away in a swap! I always love graphic 45's papers!
have a great day!
xo
vivian

Alexandra MacVean said...

These are fabulous and I just love the old time Halloween Alice in Wonderland. SO cool! :)

Nan said...

Oh how sweet I love what you did here way back when.

retrorevival.biz said...

I like these! Very unique:)

~Cindy

Holly said...

How wonderful :) I had an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding this past June. I "love" Alice in Wonderland!

claire said...

awww i love this!

Wrightycnh said...

Oh how sweet I love what you did here way back when.