Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Twyla on Tuesday - Summer Days


Hello dear friends!
I've taken a little vacation from my Tuesday post the
last couple of weeks as I continue to spend time with
my husband who is recovering from surgery.
I am happy to report that he is doing very well and able
to enjoy an outing.


It's been such a hot summer as I know it has been for many
of you.  Luckily, it doesn't keep me from traveling around
our beautiful state and discovering new places.
There are many beautiful, peaceful spots to spend
a day or an afternoon.



'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectibility'. ~ Sam Keen

I hope you all are enjoying your summer and taking some
time for playful bliss.

Enjoy your day!
Love, Twyla


Pin It

6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Glad to hear hubby is doing well. I love covered bridges. Have a set of cross-stitch patterns for them that I intended to do years ago (during my country decorating phase). Wishing you a wonderful week. Tammy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

WOW...that is an awesome bridge! It's so cool that you go out and find/enjoy your area.
Glad to hear your hubby is feeling better!
You take care too!
Sweet lamp, Lindsey!
Warmly,
deb

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well on the home front! things are crazy here! ♥

vintage grey said...

So happy to hear your husband is doing better! Beautiful place to spend you summer days!! I have always wanted to see one of the neat bridges in person!! Enjoy your week! xo Heather

Lillie and Moss said...

Glad to hear of your husbands speedy recovery! I just love the old wooden bridge..Very nice picture!

retrorevival.biz said...

So happy to hear your hubbs is recovering! BTW, that quote about summer? One of my faves:)

~Cindy