Monday, September 16, 2013

Tobacco Barn

 
I had the pleasure of visiting Weston, Missouri
this past weekend.  I always look forward to seeing
the tobacco barns that grace the landscape.
 
 
It is impossible to tell from these pictures just
how huge this one is!
 
If I were to pick my favorite Missouri barn,
this one would be right up at the top!
 
Joining Barn Charm!
 



 
"For the Lord Most High is awesome,
He is a great King over all the earth." - Psalm 47:2
 
Have a wonderful day!
Twyla

Pin It

12 comments:

Mari said...

You found a really nice one! Thanks for sharing a great verse too.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the texture you gave the photo. It looks like a painting to hang of the wall now! I love old tobacco barns, too! We see a lot of them in the mountains of NC. Sweet hugs!

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love Weston! One of my favorite day trips. What a wonderful, rugged, old barn. If only it could talk... the stories it could tell.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Twyla:
Your photo of this barn captures its true grandeur. So wonderful! Thanks for sharing, my friend. Happy Tuesday.
xo
Donna

Elaine said...

That's a lovely barn and your processing work is well done too!

Tanya Breese said...

very pretty and i love your editing!

Theresa said...

Beautiful picture:) LOVE it! Have a blessed day dear Twyla, HUGS!

vintage grey said...

Wow, so neat!! And, your photos are always so beautiful in capturing them!! Have a wonderful week!! xo Heather

Kim, USA said...

Wow pretty neat and yes it is huge! ^_^

Kim,USA

Nell at njschout said...

What an interesting barn, looking all alone in the landscape.

Laurie said...

Love barns and your photos are great!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

What a neat barn! I've never seen a tobacco barn.
Thanks for stopping by today.