Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Playing With My Markers

Hello freinds!
I have been making cards lately! I enjoy the coloring process using Copic markers and I like how quickly I can have a finished item!
This card uses a Sugar Kissed Cottage digi stamp from my shop. I picked out colors of markers that would coordinate with my paper and started coloring.
When I was a child, my favorite thing in the world was coloring books. I wanted every one I could find! I had an addiction!  I just coudn't wait to get out my crayons and play!
I get a similar feeling now when I sit down to color in these images.
 It's very relaxing!



The paper I used for this card is from October Afternoon's Sidewalks line.
I adore the bright spring colors and vintage feel this line has.
You can find it here on amazon.


Here is today's valentine!
I love this little couple! Aren't they too cute in their car?



Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey

8 comments:

Nan said...

Love that paper and the card you made, so sweet.

busymartha said...

Sweet card! Awesome valentine!

Anonymous said...

I so love the 50's Valentines as they remind me of elementary school.
Stay Warm !
Marilyn

Theresa said...

TOO cute! Thanks for sharing the sweet Valentine card! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Love the card!!! I've been making a Valentine each day using your images, would love for you to stop by sometime to see them (I'm a newbie, requiring a wide learning curb, but I am so very excited about making these:) Thanks so much for providing them. Hugs ~ Mary

Cindy said...

Such a cute card!

Melinda said...

Your post is perfect!
I have a request for you--please see my post for today, I think it might interst you and maybe your Mom.
Thanks!

Melinda

Sherry from Alabama said...

Loved your post today! I was a huge fan of coloring books too! Mama would take me to the 5 and Dime store on Saturdays and I would stand before the rack of coloring books and paper dolls for ages trying to decided just the right one to take home with me. :)

I've had my markers, colored pencils, and watercolors out this week too. The Valentine season always inspires me!