Monday, January 2, 2012

Antique Prints

Hello friends!
We hope you are enjoying the new year so far!
I love thinking about all the possibilites and creativity for the year!

For Christmas my Mom (Twyla) gave me this sweet antique print.
The artist is Gene Pressler, I love the intricate details in his work.


My brother gave me this fun vintage print. I admired it's unique size and bright colors a few months back at an antique store. I couldn't make out the name of the artist.


Wishing  you much happiness, Lindsey

8 comments:

EllenaElizabeth said...

Oh I LOVE the 2nd framed print. It's SO pretty. You have a very thoughtful brother.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very beautiful! Enjoy your week, my friend! ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

They give you the best gifts! Did they surprise you with it, Lindsey? I was impressed with Micah this year because he gave me money for fabric or the craft store instead of just money. :)

poppilinnstudios said...

Beautiful gifts! I look forward to more creative posts from you & your mom.Thanks for stopping by and joining Poppi Linn! Happy New Year!
-Lynn

Nan said...

I love your gifts and the fact you named your daughter after your mom.

retrorevival.biz said...

Luck you, these are beautiful! Happy new year to you and your mama:)

~Cindy

Theresa said...

Beautiful gifts:) They really know what you love! Have a blessed 2012! HUGS!

Holly Loves Art said...

Beautiful! Happy New Year to you!
Hugs,
Holly