Sunday, December 22, 2013

More Pages From My Vintage Retro Style December Daily

 
Sharing a few more pages today of
 my vintage retro style December Daily album.
 
 
This album has been quick and easy to make as I'm just leaving places that I've designated for photos. I'll go back after the craziness of Christmas is over and print and add all my photos.
 
 
That also allows for me to create several pages at a time.
 
 
I have to say I have really enjoyed the creative process on this album. Just going block by block. Pulling out my rarely used stamps and really making these pieces my own!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
 
Wishing you a merry day, Lindsey
 

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As always your post are so pleasing. I just love them.... eye-candy for me.
I am back with a needlework blog. Marilyns Victorian Cottage.
Happy Holidays ! !

Theresa said...

I love each and every page! Enjoy your evening dear friend, HUGS!

RetroSandie said...

Love it!!!!!