Friday, July 6, 2012

Antique Ladies Diary Style Mini Album

Hello dear friends!
Hope you had a lovely Independence day!

Last week, I showed a peak of my latest mini album
 and now I want to show you the finished project!
I mentioned in that earlier post how I used DMC
 to add stitching on the front cover.


This paper line is called, A Ladies Diary by Graphic 45.
Definitely one of my new favs!


This line was super easy to work with but,
 it was so pretty it was almost hard to cut!


I added lots of flowers and rhinestone swirls that I
 picked up at my local craft stores to add lots of details.


I bought so much of this paper I
 think I'll make another mini!


I also used Tattered Rose Distress ink to stain my ribbon,
 which matched perfectly with the colors of this line!


Have a wonderful day, Lindsey


Pin It

8 comments:

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is stunning!

Theresa said...

Love it:) Have a blessed and creative day, HUGS!

Jane said...

It's gorgeous! Such a beautiful line - definitely hard to cut into those pages!

PinkGranny said...

What a treat to look at this special mini album! I think it is very like its era...very Victorian and full of mementos! Thanks for sharing.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

This is just soo beautiful!! :) :) Happy day to you! xx Holly

vintage grey said...

This is so beautiful, and I love all the sweet dressed and hats! such a pretty line, and album! Have a lovely weekend! xo Heather

Shopgirl said...

What a wonderful treasure you have made. This must have been great fun to make. Hugs, Mary

Wanda Maria said...

Love this!!!