Wednesday, July 30, 2008


This week on Barbie Wednesday I think most of you will recognize the dress I am showing!


Senior Prom #951 (1963-1964)
It is beautiful! I think this was on every little girls wish list back then!



My Brother bought this dress for me for my birthday a couple years ago.

I found this case last weekend. It's in fairly rough shape but the inside is so pretty!



I love the reversible drawer. One side Barbie the other Midge!

I love this pattern! The quality of Barbie and her accessories was so amazing back then!



Happy Wednesday, Lindsey

8 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

hey htere lovelies!!
i love this dress.classic.
great find on the case too.
i just love wed's at your house.
oxoxo,
jessi

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Oh yay!!! I am playing barbies at your house for sure!!! ;) HAPPY WONDERFUL DAY!!!

Dawn said...

Getting a peek into Barbie's case, I can actually smell the inside of it. You know, that yummy smell of when we were kids from those adorable 'plastic' gifts we unwrapped at Christmas time?

Thanks for that fond remembrance.

Maria said...

What a doll she is in her Prom dress. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Chanda said...

Hello ladies, I can't seem to stay away. Your blog is always a happy and friendly place. I wish I would have kept all my Barbie stuff. They wouldn't be worth much as I always cut their hair off, hence I'm a hair dresser today. Ha! Momma should have spanked me and put my barbies away and then I would have them. Glad someone does. See Ya'll

Heidi Ann said...

I love that dress, and I wish I had one, too. I only have two cases, but I think I have that same blue one you show. I love Barbie Wednesdays!

Happy@Home said...

What a pretty dress. I never had that one. I think most of my Barbie clothes were made by my Mom and other neighbor ladies.

Fun post!!

Darlene said...

Boy looking at the Barbies sure does take me back.......what fun!!

Thanks for asking about Chelsea..she is doing just fine. She is basically deaf and can't see worth a flip but she gets around just fine and can still jump up on the couch and run with the pup. She is just the sweetest thing on earth!!