Monday, June 9, 2008


I am the silent partner in this blog. Not because I have nothing to say, but because I am not as computer savvy as Lindsey. We decided that I could share some of my thoughts by writing them down and taking some pictures and she can blog them. I tell her all the time that I don’t know what I would do without her and I truly don’t. She is such a help and comfort to me.

I have been somewhat obsessed with making dishcloths lately. They are so satisfying because they knit up so quickly and there you have it – a finished project!


I like to make little sets of them in matching colors. Lindsey likes to claim most of them and my son comes by and says, “What are you making for me?”

My life has not been the same since I discovered blogs. It has opened a whole new world in one small community. To say that I admire all the ladies on our favorite blogs list is definitely putting it mildly. Each week I would like to recommend a blog for you to check out and hopefully enjoy as much as I do. This week I would like to recommend “The Trunk with Dreams”, a French blog that is beautiful. I encourage you to go back through her archives. I sure wish I could go spend the week with her!

Wishing you much happiness, Twyla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much...I love your blog...Have a nice day...