Monday, December 9, 2013

Exciting Announcement!!


Hello friends!
I'm so excited to finally be able to share my news with you all!
I am part of an amazing group of women who will be designing for a new FREE online magazine called, Create. The first issue debuts in early January.
 

 
I will be designing lots of fun projects to share with you in Create!
I can tell you now that it's going to be awesome!
To read more about the announcement, click here to Scrapbook Generation's blog.
 
Wishing you a merry day, Lindsey
 

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lindsey! You must be so excited and thrilled. Can't wait to hear and see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, they picked a winner by choosing you. Best of luck and happy holidays to you and your mom.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This will be something to really look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lindsey! I can't wait to see the magazine:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so excited for you!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRAT'S Lindsey! You do make AWESOME paper creations! Enjoy your new adventure!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. That really is wonderful! I can't wait! Thanks for the tag tutorial, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Lindsey! That is so awesome! Have fun!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving us a comment! We LOVE each and every one!